Back for Halloween.
Like this blog?Bookmark it and inflict it on others!
"He'd rather listen to himself talk than read the research."
-- One scientist about another
Judge Wool says
- Judge Wool’s refrigerator magnet decision writing kit
- Don’t forget your bus ticket in the Bronx
- Valentine’s day card from Capital One
- Humor, Brooklyn DA style
- NYPD deprived of stop ‘n’ frisk turns to eviction
- Peering into peer review
- Judge Magoo pulls our leg
- Bronx judge censured over potted plant
- Where to get a bail bond in the Bronx and other advice
- Prosecutors’ junta gets coal in its stocking for Christmas
- Stocking stuffers for holiday judge-shopping
- The naughty/nice hearings
- Appellate Squawk’s holiday guide to judge-shopping
- “I’m Going to Federal Court! with Mark & Julie”
- Terrorists force First Department to read briefs
- Don’t call the Government the Government
- Advice from a talking paper clip
- The immortal NY Court of Appeals
- The interrogation industry: Part 2
- The interrogation industry: Part 1
- Eliot Spitzer finds Jesus
- Fast food, slow law
- Judge Wool’s guide to appellate review
- Everything is voluntary. . . in its own wa-ay
- Mayor Bloomberg says soda makes you fat
- SORNA: Buy it first, then ask if it works.
- Secrets of appellate advocacy
- The court interpreter knows the witness? No problem.
- Committing felony marriage
- Courts are shocked, shocked, to learn of false confessions
- The NYPD Patrol Guide to the Constitution
- California squawkin’
- Demolishing the 4th Amendment
- Let’s put the Claws back into Confrontation!
- Courts to implement new Kwik-Affirm (c) software for criminal appeals
- The appellate process explained
- Justice Scalia kills at Bench ‘n’ Bar
- The lucky bag scam
- Squawk at oral argument
- “Dear Judicial Ethics Committee” – part 2
- Judge Wool’s 2012 Court of Appeals Highlights
- Sexperts in court: Part 2
- Sexperts in the courtroom: Part 1
- Squawk survives Sandy
- Squawk goes on vacation
- Scalia and Posner duke it out
- Judge Wool’s Judicial Horoscope
- Forget legal writing: draw comic strips
- Crime doesn’t pay. Join the NYPD instead.
- There’s no such thing as Brady material: Final installment (for now)